As you continue through 2021, it’s important that the goals you set and aspirations you have are balanced, so that you can actually stick to them this year! One of the ways that can help you stay on track is journaling. Not only will this help you mentally stay organized, it will help you visualize your new way of living as you move forward on your journey of well-being.
If you are just starting journaling for the very first time, or maybe you’re looking to get back into it, here are some journaling prompts to help inspire you to get started!
- What are some of your favorite quotes that remind you of your goals and dreams?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What would you do in your life if you weren’t afraid of failing?
- What does it mean to be successful to you?
- What are your top three goals for the month?
- How do you celebrate your wins or accomplishments?
- What are some ways you can incorporate your interests in your daily activities?
- What types of vitamins will you incorporate into your diet to have a balanced body?
- What types of exercises would you enjoy doing every day?
- How can you make sure you’re drinking enough water each day?
We hope that these prompts help keep you on track to finding the balance we all seek!
“In all aspects of our lives balance is key. Doing one thing too much can cause upset, like the old saying goes, everything in moderation is the secret!” – Catherine Pulsifer